Travel Protection Program
Underwritten by Nationwide®
- Standard travel protection: retail cost of 7.0% x trip cost.
- CFAR travel protection: retail cost of 9.8% x trip cost.
- Trip max is $100,000.
- Trip length max of 90 days.
- CFAR can cancel up to 48 hours prior to check-in.
Trip Delay Reasons
The Company will reimburse You for Covered Expenses, up to the Maximum Benefit shown on the Confirmation of Coverage, if You or a Traveling Companion are delayed, while coverage is in effect, en route to or from the Trip for six (6) or more hours due to a defined Hazard.
- Any Additional Expenses incurred;
- An Economy Fare from the point where You or the Traveling Companion ended Your Trip to a destination where You or the Traveling Companion can catch up to the Trip; or
- A one-way Economy Fare to return You or the Traveling Companion to Your or the Traveling Companion’s originally scheduled return destination.
***Benefits vary per state. Click the Certificate of Coverage link below and go to your state of residence to download a detailed Certificate of Coverage