Travel Protection Program
Underwritten by Nationwide®
- Standard travel protection: retail cost of 7.0% x trip cost.
- CFAR travel protection: retail cost of 9.8% x trip cost.
- Trip max is $100,000.
- Trip length max of 90 days.
- CFAR can cancel up to 48 hours prior to check-in.
Schedule of Benefits
Play Travel Protection Program
This Travel Protection Program is for US Residents* traveling to US-based and international locations (not subject to published travel restrictions). The Play Travel Protection Program is underwritten by Nationwide® Mutual Insurance Companies and Affiliated Companies, Columbus, OH.
All references to currency are in United States dollars.
*Schedule of Benefits
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Trip Delay
- Baggage/Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay (Outward Journey Only)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense
- Emergency Dental
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation of Remains
- Sports Equipment Rental
- **Optional CFAR
- 100% of Trip Cost up to $100,000
- 100% of Trip Cost up to $100,000
- $600 ($200 per day maximum, Minimum 6 hours delay)
- $1,000 ($300 per article limit, $500 combined max. for valuables)
- $1,000 ($200 per day maximum, Minimum 12 hours delay)
- 60% reimbursement
Emergency Travel Assistance Included
*Up to the lesser of the Trip Cost paid or the trip Cancellation Benefit amount.
* This Program is for US Residents traveling to US-based and international locations (not subject to published travel restrictions).
* Maximum Trip Cost is $100,000.
* Maximum Length of Trip is ninety (90) days.
* The Pre-existing Condition Exclusion applies to Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident and Sickness Medical Expense: A Loss caused by or resulting from a Pre-existing Condition(s) shall be Excluded, unless: (a) the Policy is purchased within fourteen (14) days of Your initial Trip deposit; (b) the booking for the Covered Trip must be the first and only booking for this travel period and destination; and (c) You are not disabled from travel at the time You pay the premium.
** This Program is NOT available to residents of New York, New Hampshire, or Washington.
**This extra coverage is optional and must be shown on your Confirmation of Benefits/Coverage Verification. If You are prevented from taking the Covered Trip for any reason not otherwise covered by this Policy, We will reimburse You or Your designated representative for 60% of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable Payments or Deposits paid to the Travel Supplier for the Covered Trip arrangement(s) provided the following conditions are met: (a) This coverage was purchased within fourteen (14) days of the date the initial Payment or Deposit is paid and insures the cost of any subsequent arrangement(s) added to the same Covered Trip within fourteen (14) days of the date of Payment or Deposit for any subsequent Covered Trip arrangement(s); and (b) This insurance coverage is purchased for the full cost of all non-refundable prepaid Covered Trip arrangements; and (c) You or Your designated representative cancels the Covered Trip no less than two (2) days prior to the Scheduled Departure Date.
This Schedule is only a partial summary of your coverage benefits, and may vary by state. Your coverage benefits, including any exclusions, conditions and limitations, are described in full in the policy document, a copy of which will be emailed or mailed to you upon purchase (click "View Sample Certificate of Coverage" below to view a sample). If you do not receive a copy, or want a replacement, please call (843) 286-5144 or email your request to [email protected]
This Program is provided only via licensed agents or authorized referral affiliates.
Coverage Cost: 7.00% of Reservation Total (Travel Protection Plan only); 9.80% of Reservation Total (Travel Protection Plan with optional CFAR, in states where available).
***Benefits vary per state. Click the Certificate of Coverage link below and go to your state of residence to download a detailed Certificate of Coverage