Travel Protection Program
Underwritten by Nationwide®
- Standard travel protection: retail cost of 7.0% x trip cost.
- CFAR travel protection: retail cost of 10.8% x trip cost.
- Trip max is $100,000.
- Trip length max of 90 days.
- CFAR can cancel up to 48 hours prior to check-in.
Trip Cancellation for any reason - Optional Upgrade
If You cancel Your Trip for any reason not otherwise covered by this Certificate, the Company will reimburse You for the percentage of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable Payments or Deposits You paid for Your Trip shown on the Confirmation of Coverage provided:
- a) Your premium payment is received within fifteen (15) days of the date Your initial deposit/payment for Your Trip is received; and
- b) You insure all prepaid Trip costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions and also insure within fifteen (15) days of the payment for those arrangements the cost of any subsequent arrangements (or any other arrangements not made through Your travel agent) added to Your Trip; and
- c) You cancel Your Trip two (2) days or more before Your Scheduled Departure Date.
***Benefits vary per state. Click the Certificate of Coverage link below and go to your state of residence to download a detailed Certificate of Coverage